Here is how this serving opportunity will work:
1. Each group member will write a note and purchase a $5 gift card and snacks.
- Be sure to contribute each of the following for every staff member you are sponsoring:
- Notes: These should be generic and encouraging. Please do not seal.
You can get the whole family involved! HERE is a coloring page to download, print, and help your kiddos color a sweet note.
- Gift cards: Try to get $5 gift cards. HERE is a list of suggested locations where you can purchase them.
- Snacks: Check to be sure they are individually wrapped.
2. Don’t feel like you have to limit this to just your group. Have your group invite their family, friends, and neighbors to join you in this opportunity.
3. During the week of March 28 – April 1, drop these items off in the bins outside the front doors of Woodstock City Church.
- Please keep items separate. We will package the boxes according to how many each school needs for its staff.
- We may need additional help to sort and deliver the gifts, so there is a place on the form to volunteer for that also.
We are excited to show our appreciation to all the Cherokee County School District staff members and to work alongside our community groups to make this happen!