575 Classic - 3v3 Basketball Tournament
Teams Must Agree to Game Rules to Participate
- Teams must arrive at the gym by 11:45 a.m. to check in. A mandatory, tournament-wide meeting will be held at 12:00 p.m.
- All games will have a maximum duration of 10 minutes.
- Teams will play to 7 and must win by 2. If the 10-minute limit is reached, the team with the most points at that time wins. If it is a tie, the following point wins.
- All baskets will only count for 1 point regardless of where they are made.
- If the team with the ball is fouled three consecutive times in one possession, they will:
- receive one free throw shot
- possession of the ball is returned to them.
- No 'make it take it.'
- If the defense rebounds after a shot hits the rim, the ball must be taken back. If the ball only hits the backboard or nothing, the defense can score without taking the ball back.
- After 'checking' the ball at the start of possession, you must pass first.
- There are no out-of-bounds throw-ins; the ball will simply be checked in.
- One representative or captain from each team must enter the community GroupMe. They will receive important information leading up to and during the tournament.